With Aroha Capital Investment Advisers, you partner with a ‘skin-in-the-game’ investment advisory. We help you understand your financial position, guide you through investment decisions, and help you realize your financial goals.
- Lack of fiduciary intent and conflicts of interest in advice
- High transaction costs and commissions
- Tax inefficiency
- Fiduciary standard
- Skin in the game
- Process driven (goal-based and risk-based)
- Low churn and low cost
- Cash for optionality
- Dumb-bell strategy
- Tailor made for client’s unique needs
- Low churn and tax efficient
- Simple and low cost
- Fees only after High Watermarking
At Aroha, your portfolio creation begins with the Investment Policy Statement and helps us to determine your willingness to make tough decisions and helps you gauge the investment opportunities that best suit you.
After this, you can either choose a Single Investment Advice Mandate or a Comprehensive Financial Advice Mandate.
Focus on your unique needs
We lay emphasis on a client’s unique situation and ensure low transaction costs.
Partner with a SEBI-Registered Investment Adviser
We are a SEBI-regulated entity; our processes are designed to put our clients’ interests above ours; we follow fiduciary standards in everything we do.
Avail a Skin-in-the-Game Partner
We work with you to make your investments profitable. For us, it’s either win-win or lose-lose.
Aroha Capital Investment Advisors is a fee-only, SEBI-registered Investment Advisory (registration no.: INA200000175) providing investment advice to individuals and entities (trusts, HUFs, companies, partnerships, and family offices). Incorporated on 11 February 2013, the firm is headquartered in Bengaluru. Aroha currently holds INR 26 cr under advice.
Vivek Pai, CFA
Managing Director and Principal Officer
- Self taught finance professional investing in capital markets since 1999
- Founded Aroha Capital in 2013, sensing the market need for an unbiased, skin-in-the-game, risk-based advisory
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute